Friday, January 27, 2012

A Quick Hello

Hi~~
So sorry that I have been so absent from the blogging world this week. I went to Orange County to visit my parents for a couple of days (more on that adventure in my next post), friends birthdays, kid stuff, basically BUSY!! I missed out all my favorite link parties this week... I will be back next week,
I hope you all have a great weekend.
This picture is of some of my roses from the summer. I altered the picture using Picnik  Sadly, Picnik will end its service in April...bummer. If you get the chance, check it out before it is gone.

~~LOVE THIS~~~
Welcome to everyone who has recently started following my blog and thank you to everyone for taking the time to leave me such sweet comments. I read them all and it really makes me smile:)

xo~
Cheryl

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl,
    Gorgeous photos!! And I am super bummed about Picnik closing too!!
    I wish we could have met up when you were here, maybe next time.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend !
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. sad sad picnik. boo.

    love all your beautiful home photos on the sidebar. lovely.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your pics! And it is sad Picnik is going. Maybe someone will see all the sad faces and come up with somethign similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo. I think everyone is going to really miss Picnik, it was so easy and fun to use. I am trying to learn Photoshop but it is taking lots of time. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous roses!! I'm sad about Picnik too, bummer ;o(

    Hope you have a lovely week, Cheryl.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Hope you had a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cheryl...glad you had fun but glad you are back to share more beauty with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Cheryl!! I love your new look! And your header is gorgeous!!! :)
    Maria
    PS. I love, love the handkerchief banner! So cute! It will look perfect in my Spring decor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today. I love getting your comments.
May you have a happy day:) Cheryl