Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's Valentines Day In The Shop

Hi~~
I hope you are all enjoying a relaxing weekend with family and friends. We actually had  some rain here in Southern California (thank goodness).. My flowers were in desperate need. And I have to say, doesn't the air feel so clean after a nice rain???
Are you ready for Valentine's Day?? We have many new items in our Etsy Shop  Here are a few......

I love these~~ Set of four Conversation Jars made with chalkboard paint. Aren't they cute to put goodies in????



I like them for place settings too. One set is tied with pink ribbons and the other with red.

and...................
They come with this cute chalk:)

GrainSack Heart Door Hangers. The X and O are vintage Scrabble tiles
This one is hanging on my front door. Love the raw edges. This one is backed with red linen.
How about bringing your honey breakfast in bed?? 
It pops up to make it easy for reading your latest Romantic Homes Magazine.
This banner is made with vintage handkerchiefs. It is 9 feet long. I think we all would like to keep this one for ourselves.

Aren't the flowers so sweet?? Loving the color combination
Another grain sack heart, but this one also has a heart filled with lavender attached to it. The backing on this one is red and white toile.

I hope you all have a great week and hope you'll stop by my Etsy Shop . We are getting new items (not only Valentines Day) daily so keep checking.
I'll be out of commission for a couple days... going to visit my parents.

xo,
Cheryl
~~Thank god the New England Patriots won today...my son is one VERY HAPPY CHILD~
Can anyone else relate to this???

Linking up to:

11 comments:

  1. Cheryl, your Etsy link up top in your post is to your e-mail. I will click the link to the side, but thought you would like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl,

    I saw those adorable jars on your etsy site the other day and thought they were sooo charming! :) Those grain sack hearts are just lovely, as is the vintage hankie banner. I've been wanting to make something similar, but unfortunately I can't sew! lol Anyway, hope you have enjoyed your weekend here in SoCali! Take care and have a fab new week!


    XOXO's,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and pretty Cheryl, love that tray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have wonderful items in your Etsy shop. Love the grain sack hearts!!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. as you know i added the breakfast in bed tray to my faves on Etsy, but that bunting is a close second. you guys are very talented.

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cheryl:

    Everything is so adorable - perfect for Valentine's day. Hope you get a chance to link up to our decorating blog hop this week at: http://nauticalcottageblog.com/2012/01/blog-hop-linky-party-decorating-resolution-3/

    Beach hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like those conversation jars! Very cute idea. I'm passing on a blog award to you-you can read about it here: http://rustyandredone.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some very sweet things in your shop!
    I got my first opportunity to play with chalkboard paint around Christmas time--that stuff is addicting!

    I hopped on over from Lisa's blog. Isn't she sweet?
    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog this week. It would tickle me pink if you would enter :)


    ♥ Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet and cute inspiration for Valentine's Day! We'd love to have you link to WIW and share your creativity!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the door hangers and the garland. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your chalkboard jars are so cute...and of course I love the grainsack hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today. I love getting your comments.
May you have a happy day:) Cheryl