Sunday, February 5, 2012

Leather Cuffs at My Soulful Home

Happy Weekend~
I want to let you all know that my My Etsy Shop, My Soulful Home is taking a leap and venturing into a new direction. Yes, we will still have all our vintage treasures, this is just a new avenue for us. About a month ago, Dana told Kelly and I that she needed to show us her latest creation. Dana is super creative so we were excited and curious to see what fabulous thing she created now. We were NOT expecting it to be jewelry and not to mention such a cool piece of jewelry. And.........she made one for all three of us.  
Here they are...................
Kelly and I loved them so much that we decided that it would be a great idea to make more and list them in our Etsy shop. We started wearing ours around town and got a lot of positive feedback. This sealed the deal...we needed to list them
The leather cuff on this one is a lighter shade of brown and is embellished with a vintage grain sack and linen flower. It is attached to the cuff with a vintage button.
This one is made with the dark brown leather and is embellished with a raw edge white linen flower. It is attached to the cuff by a vintage button. 
This cuff is also made with the lighter color brown leather and is embellished with a vintage grain sack flower. It also has raw edges and is attached with a vintage button.
Here are the dark brown ones all together:)) Yummy
The cuffs have two rows of snaps to accommodate different wrist sizes. Kelly has  small wrists and I have "larger" wrists. The cuffs looked great on both of us. The flowers complimented both of our hands;)
~~Hoping you will stop by the shop ~~

Enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday!! My son is a huge Patriots fan so we will be rooting for the Pats today:))

Welcome to all my new followers and as always, thank you so much for all the sweet comments. I love getting them all.

xo~~
Cheryl

Linking up to:

7 comments:

  1. Love these Cheryl, they are so beautiful!!
    Hope you have a great Sunday and enjoy the beautiful So Cal weather!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty and clever.
    Have a great week,
    Evi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl,

    Those cuffs are soooo pretty! I will have to check them out in your Etsy shop! Also, sorry to hear about your "Patriots" losing! Although the boys in my life watched the game....I did not! lol They were rooting for the Giants. Anyway, take care and enjoy your new week!


    Hugs,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl~those are so cute! Bracelets are my weakness:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cuff bracelets. I am now following you on the new Linky Follower! Feel free to visit my blog and follow if you wish!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today. I love getting your comments.
May you have a happy day:) Cheryl