Thursday, March 28, 2013

So Happy

Hi~
So happy that Spring Break is here! After a baseball game tonight and then Open House for my daughter, we are FREE!! Free from homework, packed lunches, waking up early and practices. Basically the SCHEDULE!! I will be enjoying the next week to the fullest.
Already excited for summer!
Please excuse all my flower pictures, but the blooming flowers are my favorite part of Spring.

Enjoy your week...hope you are doing something great or doing nothing at all:)

xo~
Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful time off from all the school stuff with your kids!
    Any special plans?
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Glad yo follow your plans for this Spring break. Happy Easter. Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! We just finished spring break, and it was so hard setting the alarm clock again.... Enjoy your time with your family!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is quite difficult to come out from these wonderful memories of Spring break. Those memories are like beautiful fresh flowers which we want to keep with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today. I love getting your comments.
May you have a happy day:) Cheryl