Saturday, December 8, 2012

Deck The Halls

Good Evening Everyone~

I don't know about all of you, but this has been the busiest holiday season I have had in years. I just can't seem to come up for air. I feel like each minute is scheduled, hence the late night posting. Well, it is a miracle I am even getting in a post. It feels like forever. Even though I haven't had time to post, I have spent time reading others blogs and have been getting so inspired by everyone's holiday decor and creative ideas. I guess that means more to try and do;)
One thing I have been busy with is my Etsy Shop, My Soulful Home. We were lucky enough to be involoved in a few holiday boutiques recently which are always such fun. It is tiring, but the three of us always have lots and lots of laughs so it is worth it. And we sell a lot of our items so that is an added bonus too. We have been working hard and recently added many items to our shop on Etsy. Here is a peek:





*** We have many more items in the shop** 
Google just told me I am out of picture space...ANNOYING so this is all you will get to see for now;((

After I get this Google thing fixed I hope to take some pictures of my decorated house. We go a little crazy, but we have so much fun and the kids LOVE it. Thats really all that matters. 

Hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing week! I know I am certainly going to try:))

xo~ Cheryl

10 comments:

  1. Love theese things. So creative and cute.

    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful christmas decorations-the pink trees so pretty!!!
    Have a nice day!!
    xoxo...by Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ornaments yes it is so busy I have not even blogged this week......I have not done any holiday shows I bet it is fun I sell furniture so that is not a big sell this month....Have a wonderful holdiay!!!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl! Hello!
    Merry December to you!
    Life HAS been busy! I am happy to hear that your business is doing well and I am honored that your were able to come up for air and visit me at 34th street!
    The best of holiday blessings to you and your family!
    ~Lynne
    w/L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That snowman jar thing is just adorable--everything is! Enjoy the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love the pink trees. Cannot wait to see the post of your home. Always a treat this time of year!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the pink trees and little snowman. Got my eye on your next posts and decor ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cheryl,

    I know how you feel with being busy...same here!!! Love your decorations, btw!!! Wishing you and your family and most lovely holiday!!!



    XO's,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty, Cheryl! You have been a busy girl! glad to see you are still posting when you can :)
    Your little ice skate couple in your blog banner- we have the same one!! My husband gave it to me for Christmas a few years ago. Love it.
    I need to swing by your shop- it's been awhile since I saw what you have listed. Your pink snowy ruffle trees are darling. My MIL would adore those. Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today. I love getting your comments.
May you have a happy day:) Cheryl