Monday, October 15, 2012

Sunlight Shining Through

Hi~~

I just love it when the sun shines through the rooms in my house in the perfect way. You all know what I mean, right?? 
Here are few pics I have taken over the past few weeks.....
This is taken in my "blue" den. We have two dens so I have to differentiate between the two. This room gets morning sunlight so I have to be quick with the pics because it goes as fast as it comes:)
The same room. This couch used to be dark blue, but I have it covered with a white French linen sheet. It is sort of a "sloppy" look, but I love it. And of course one can't have enough pillows.
You can really see the sheet here. What do you think????
Grain Sack Pillow was made by my sister in law Michele at Maison de Michele. The chair is the Ektorp from Ikea. Love it because it is comfy, a slip cover and it is really inexpensive;))
I just love this little rose in this cup!!

Hope you all have a wonderful week.

xo~
Cheryl

14 comments:

  1. Cheryl, like your mirror over your slipcovered chair. OMG, I have a pillow similar to yours. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl! I have missed your posts and I am so glad you are back! :) You rooms are beautiful! So inviting! And I also love all the vintage lovelies such as the grain sack pillow and french sheet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the room. Also love the pillows. Everything is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beautiful, Cheryl! And you're right, the light is so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your den! I love the color and all the whites..that Ektrop chair is a favorite--I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunlight streaming in the windows makes all the difference in how my home looks and how I feel about it! Love the look of the French linen sheet on your blue sofa...everything looks so pretty! Great pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cheryl, Your photos are so lovely. I LOVE your little settee with the shelf above and the rusty round stand!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it all! I have the couch that matches that chair and I want the chair, too! I have a pottery barn slipcover that I put on it that looks very similar to your french linen. It's loose, too. I would love to have a French linen one instead! It all looks so cozy and comfy.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is just beautiful, Cheryl! I have been thinking about adding some ruffled pillows to our couch....trying do decide if I have the energy right now! : / It looks beautiful. Love the Ektorp line too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfectly cozy, the sight of this makes me want to dive in those fluffy cushion. Love the mirrors. Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. it looks lovely and very soothing. And here I thought I was the "pillow queen".....my husbands words for me.....but I think you have me beat with all the pretties you have.
    Enjoy the beautiful light every day,
    Evi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheryl is does look very lovely and soothing what beautiful photo's love your "heart of texas" is in the room!! thanks for sharing all your beautiful photo's very lovely!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  13. My dog is a huge fan of lying wherever the sun is shining. I don't blame her I love the feeling of sunlight on my skin. Pictures just come out so much better with natural lighting.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today. I love getting your comments.
May you have a happy day:) Cheryl