Saturday, November 26, 2011

9 Hours and Counting......

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving and if you were brave enough to go shopping yesterday,I hope it was worth it ;)) Were there really good savings??? 
Well, we started the Christmas decorating on Thanks giving (about 2 hours put in) and then continued yesterday for a mere 7 more hours! And yes, the madness is continuing today..... 
Heres a sneak peek...

This month may have the most posts I have ever done. I am a certifiable Christmas Nut and with the new camera, this is dangerous:)
Yes, we have some pink this year.....


This Santa is one of my favorite Christmas things I own. Isn't his face the sweetest???
If you haven't started the madness yet, Enjoy!!
Thanks for visiting and Happy Decorating!!

~Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. Hello Cheryl! Sounds like so much fun! We were downstate visiting family for Thanksgiving, but I just got home and I will be at it all day. I love decorating for Christmas, too! It always makes your home look so warm and festive. I am about to turn on some Christmas music and go to town!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more!! I featured some of my Santa's on my front porch this year. I have a very special favorite one that I haven't put up yet. He has to go in just the right spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl!

    I just LOVE all of your Xmas decor!!! I so wish that my house was worthy of holiday decor, because right now it's all just chaotic with everything being fixed up and what not! lol So I'll have to settle at just looking at all of your Xmas eye candy!!! :) Hope you all had a most wonderful holiday! :)

    Hugs,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl,
    Love all of your Christmas decorations, especially the bottle brush trees!
    Did you buy any Christmas goodies at Rogers Gardens the other day?
    Hope you have a lovely night.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today. I love getting your comments.
May you have a happy day:) Cheryl