Sunday, September 25, 2011

Relaxing Week

Hi Friends~ Wishing you all a peaceful and relaxing week. 
More posts to follow soon..... My kids are off school on Monday so I will be a bit behind this week:)
Thank you to everyone for all your nice comments. I love getting them and greatly appreciate it. Also,  THANK YOU to everyone who has become a follower! This is so fun.
:) Cheryl


** I thought the new camera would be coming, but this weekend we HAD to get a new mattress (it had been a 16 long..... years)! I guess sometimes necessity wins over want:) There's always Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Im so glad you started your blog Cheryl~ have a wonderful week my friend~ And yes, Christmas is right around the corner! ;) xo Rachel

    www.shabbyfrenchforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cheryl! I understand what you mean by necessity...our dryer just quit with a full load of wet clothes in it. I guess no fun purchases for me this month either! Yes, but like you said there is always Christmas! Your pictures are awesome, new camara or not! So keep 'em coming!! :)
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting me today. I love getting your comments.
May you have a happy day:) Cheryl